Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Youth Gone Wild

IN the time of chimps I was a monkey!
I my be outta touch with my generation but all of them are talking about myspace and their "blogs" [I mean who blogs? lol]
Those kids with there wheel and "fire"! [thank you antiprince]
But really I am interested in Google buying YouTube createing GoogleTube as I so lovingly call it. If you have been living under a rock or your living room all isolated and shit you would know that Google purchised YouTube for 1.6 something BILLION[insert tipical villain laugh here] This can be either very good or bad. Attack of the Show on G4 tv had a poll on if people think that Google is the end of YouTube and 53% said no. Now we all should see that Google purchised the site you are on right now[if you don't know its Blogger] Some say that Blogger was better before it was bought and I am nutreul in said issue with Google and Blogger but with YouTube I am concerned! I believe that YouTube will be sued soon, I bet as you read this someone somewhere is consulting with a lawyer. And I also bet they will never get FOX to sign stuff off too be on YouTube on princable. My sorces say that YouTube has allready gotten the rights to streem NBC stuff and perhaps you could soon be watching your faverate NBC show on YouTube and not just 10 min. clips. I think that for the possible space to put adds on YouTube, Google did the right thing for there company. Maybe not for YouTube but that is yet too be seen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?